SOCIALISM/COMMUNISM-What is it? What is the difference between the two?
Forget about looking up Webster’s definition or doing Google searches and forget about arguing it with leftists. Too much argument and confusion exists because it’s not definitive. I’m going to give you my description coming from a halfway educated Louisiana native whose life experiences have involved living in or visiting at least a dozen countries and noticing lifestyle differences of the citizens depending upon their style of government. I gotta tell you, I’m scared to death right now of what I see going on with our government.
It is a goal, an objective, a plan, a scheme, an agenda, an endeavor, a frame of mind, a lifestyle,…………………………
It is a trap, a snare, a cult, a government power grab, a propaganda machine, ……..
It is a process that uses lies, cons, deceptions, scheming, propaganda, changing of language and behavior(POLITICAL CORRECTNESS), demonization of God, of Capitalism and Free Enterprise, of any opposition, of classes of people along economic lines, of traditional values and rule of law………………………………
- It is a system where POWER is shifted toward the government side of the scale and away from the individual citizen side.
- It uses lies, deception, and propaganda to con it’s citizens into giving up their individual freedom and liberty in exchange for false promises that sound very good intended for the betterment of the public safety and welfare of the populace as a whole.
- It is a one size fits all plan for the populace as a whole, the exact opposite of individual personal liberty.
- It’s overall objective being sought by those at the top of its POWER structure is to obtain Totalitarian POWER because they are POWER hungry control freaks. Those in the peon ranks of the citizenry populace who advocate its policies are just blind sheep useful idiots who don’t know they’re being used and brainwashed into this cult-like system; and they don’t know they are assisting in their own demise because after it grows up, Socialism becomes Communism, which is the difference between the two. Socialism is baby Communism.It is the process by which you achieve Communism. It is a long, slow, progressive process; hence the term “The Progressive Movement.”
Communism: Once fully grown and enough POWER has shifted to the government side of the scale and away from the individual citizen side of the scale, baby Socialism has now reached maturity and become Communism. Deceptive snake oil salesmen like Barack Obama no longer need to use cons to accomplish their goal. Government is now POWERFUL enough to rule by brute force. It can now totally dictate rule upon its citizenry and it can silence and extinguish any opposition to it.
Yes my fellow Americans, this is what Obama means when he says he plans to “FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA.” The oath he took said we will defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. While spending a lot of time overseas, it appears we’ve neglected our duties here at home. The biggest threat to America today is not foreign. It is domestic. The U.S. military is the greatest fighting force on the planet. It cannot be taken down externally. It can only be taken down internally.
Why do leftists call us conservatives a danger to this country when we are the ones trying to preserve it as a Free Republic abound with great freedom and liberty: SOCIALIST PROPAGANDA!; swaying public opinion; devaluing our Constitution; calling it outdated; demonizing our founding fathers; calling them right-wing extremists. What person with any common sense can’t see this as a huge oxymoron. I took an oath once saying I was willing to die to defend the American way of life and that hasn’t changed; and any piece of crap leftist that calls me a threat to this country pisses me off beyond imagination.
My Grandpa, a proud Democrat, used to say our biggest threat was Communist infiltration into our government political system. His worst fears have come to pass. If he were still alive today, it would break his heart to see that it is his beloved Democrat Party that it infiltrated and has swallowed up. I believe he would be proud of me for leaving the Democrat Party when I recognized the shift it took in the wrong direction. My Grandpa taught me the tell signs to beware of:
- Government politicians trying to sell you good intention sounding programs in areas of public safety and welfare that require forfeiture of your individual liberty.
- He said that is never a fair trade.(My 50 years of life experience now has shown me that Grandpa was spot on).
Catch phrases to look out for to recognize Socialism:
- “We’re all in this together”
- “I’m looking out for the little guy”
- “We need to level the playing field”
- “The rich aren’t paying their fair share”…..SNAKE OIL SALESMAN!
Thank you Grandpa for teaching me the signs of Communism and preventing me from falling into their trap. Sadly, a lot of today’s younger generation of Democrats didn’t have anyone to teach them these things and have fallen into the trap; and they don’t even know yet that they’ve trapped themselves. My Grandpa loved JFK, a great Democrat President. Google some old great speeches of JFK and try to make comparisons between him and Barack Obama. THERE AREN’T ANY!
Anyone who’s had life experiences similar to mine, cannot help but to be bursting with American pride and have a true and dear appreciation for freedom and liberty. I can’t hide my light under a bed, I gotta let it shine. I love the United States of America and I need to tell everyone how sweet is LIBERTY. I cannot sit idly by and watch Socialists like Barack Obama try to transform America, the land that I love so much.
There’s almost like a craze going around where people who encounter a vet feel the need to say “Thank you for your service.” That is very kind, but we don’t need that. What we need is for each and every American citizen to say “NO government, we will not relinquish any more of our individual personal liberty to you. Many great men have fought and died to give it to me and it is MINE to keep.” On the one hand, you’re telling a vet “Thank you for your service”, but on the other hand, you’re slapping him in the face by being an advocate of BIG DADDY GOVERNMENT/SOCIALISM. You don’t understand what their service was for.
There are people in this world that would crawl a thousand miles on their knees to lick the freedom crumbs off of your plate that you don’t even appreciate; and are serving up on a platter to feed a fat bloated pig of a government. They know more about government oppression than you do as a spoiled brat American Citizen who has never traveled outside the U.S. Some of the places I’ve been, I had the peace of mind of knowing i wasn’t permanently stuck in that environment and I didn’t live under their government’s control. My American Citizenship gave me great privilege that those people didn’t have. I don’t care how trivial you consider this or that liberty(smoking is one); you need to fight tooth and nail to keep every single one out of the hand of government. You’re willing forfeiture of liberty to the government shows utter disrespect to the sacrifices of those who died to secure them for YOU, not the government.
I’m not an anarchist by a long stretch. I believe in the establishment of government. Without it, chaos would ensue. But I believe government should remain limited as our founding fathers intended. They designed the Constitution to give POWER to the people(Liberty is POWER) because the oppression of government was still fresh in their minds when they wrote it at the end of the Revolutionary War.
I never made it big in life. I’m a long way from being rich, but I have something a lot more valuable than money. I have American Citizenship and with that comes freedom and liberty that I will not relinquish willingly.
Categories: National Problems