INTERNATIONAL SOCIALIST ORGANIZATIONS
Worldwide socialists work together to ruin capitalism and influence American politicians. They work in conjunction with American groups, organizations, and liberals to amplify their agenda. Don’t believe it?
Do you recall the “Rally to Save the American Dream” sponsored by MoveOn.org on February 26, 2011? Violence occurred at these liberal events, unlike those of the Tea Party. For example, MoveOn.Org did not pull or request the permit for the rally in Washington DC. The “International Socialist Organization” pulled the permit authorizing a lawful rally.
Here is an excerpt from the ISO website describing who they are, “The International Socialist Organization (ISO) is committed to building an organization that participates in the struggles for justice and liberation today–and, ultimately, for a future socialist society.” It continues, “The misery that millions of people around the world face is rooted in the society we live in–capitalism, where the few who rule profit from the labor of the vast majority of the population…The ISO stands in the tradition of revolutionary socialists Karl Marx, V.I. Lenin and Leon Trotsky in the belief that workers themselves…are the only force that can lead the fight to win a socialist society.”
The “Left” Nuts also plan as noted on October 2011 dot org website whose mission statement is titled, “Stop the Machine, Create a New World” The seven issues of their platform are: “Tax the rich and corporations; End the wars, bring the troops home, cut military spending; Protect the social safety net, strengthen Social Security and improved Medicare for all; End corporate welfare for oil companies and other big business interests; Transition to a clean energy economy, reverse environmental degradation; Protect worker rights including collective bargaining, create jobs and raise wages; and Get money out of politics.”
If that isn’t enough, the group hypes 15 core issues America must fix. Any guess of the topics? Pay attention to the Government item…They want International law to rule the United States.
- Corporatism– firmly establish that money is not speech, corporations are not people, only people have Constitutional rights, end corporate influence over the political process, protect people and the environment from damage by corporations.
- Wars and Militarism – end wars and occupations, end private for-profit military contractors, reduce the national security state and end the weapons export industry. War crimes, crimes against humanity and crimes against peace must be addressed and those responsible held accountable under international law.
- Human Rights – end exploitation of people in the US and abroad, end discrimination in all forms, equal civil rights and due process for all people.
- Worker Rights and jobs – all working-age people have the right to safe, just, non-discriminatory and dignified working conditions, a sustainable living wage, paid leave and economic protection.
- Government– all processes of the three branches of government should be accountable to international law, transparent and follow the rule of law, people have the right to participate in decisions which affect them.
- Elections– all citizens 18 and older have the right to vote without barriers, all candidates have the right to be heard and to run and all votes should be counted.
- Criminal justice and Prisons –end private for-profit prisons, adopt evidence-based drug policy, prisoners have the right to humane and just conditions with a focus on rehabilitation and reintegration into society.
- Healthcare– create a national, universal and publicly financed comprehensive health system.
- Education– all people have the right to a high quality, publicly-funded and broad education from pre-school through vocational training or university.
- Housing– all people have the right to affordable and safe housing.
- Environment – adopt policies which effectively create a carbon-free energy economy.
- Finance and the economy – end policies which foster a wealth divide and move to a localized and democratic financial system, reform taxes so that they are progressive and provide goods, monetary gain and services for the people.
- Media – airwaves and the internet are public goods, require that media be honest, accurate and accountable to the people.
- Food and water – create systems that protect the land and water, create local and sustainable food networks and practices.
- Transportation – provide affordable, clean and convenient public transportation and safe spaces for pedestrian and non-automobile travel.
DO YOU THE WCPA? CDWG?
- WORLD CONSTITUTION And PARLIAMENT ASSOCIATION
- COALITION For DEMOCRATIC WORLD GOVERNMENT
“The Earth Constitution was created through the efforts of many world citizens and international lawyers over the period of 33 years from 1958 to 1991. Under the leadership of the World Constitution and Parliament Association (WCPA), during the first ten years, three Preparatory Congresses were organized and the call for a constitutional convention was circulated worldwide. It was also sent to all the national governments and UN Ambassadors. The culmination of this process was the first World Constitutional Convention in 1968 at Interlaken, Switzerland and Wolfish, Germany that attracted 200 delegates from twenty-seven countries worldwide.”
The WCPA is a worldwide organization working with love and dedication for planetary peace, justice, freedom, and sustainability. We are widely affiliated with human rights organizations, environmental organizations, peace organizations, and others working for a decent future of planet Earth.
The World Constitution and Parliament Association is the organization responsible for drafting the Constitution for the Federation of Earthand for promoting its ratification by the people and nations of Earth. The WCPA is also responsible for holding sessions of a provisional World Parliament, and for the convening of a Founding Ratification Convention, to obtain official ratification of this Earth Constitution under the criteria given in Article 17 of the Constitution.
The US office is: World Constitution and Parliament Association, 313 Seventh Avenue, Radford, Virginia 24141 Phone 1-540-639-2320 Fax 1-540-831-5919
DEC 14 -17 is the 14th annual convention
Transition Document http://www.wcpa.biz/Conversion.html
CDWG AND 24 GROUPS SEEK WORLD GOVERNANCE
The American Movement for World Government ( IN Florida)
The Ashburn Institute ( Washington DC)
Citizens for a United Earth ( NEW YORK)
Consultative Assembly of the People’s Congress
Democratic World Federalists (CALIFORNIA)
Global Citizens’ Association (VANCOUVER)
Global Constitution Forum ( Pennsylvania)
Home Rule Globally (Pennsylvania)
The Institute on World Problems (Virginia)
Movement for UN Reform 2007
Registry of World Citizens ~in Canada
The Sapiens Movement, Inc.
The Universal Alliance
Vote World Government
World Citizen Registry (RECIM)
World Constitution and Parliament Association
The World Federalist Movement (NEW YORK)
The World Government Institute
World Peace News (NEW YORK)
FRIENDS of the coalition:
Center for War / Peace Studies (NY)
Citizens for Global Solutions (Washington DC)
Esperanto League for North America, Inc.
International Simultaneous Policy Organization
“World Federalist groups since 1905 had made attempts to cooperate in the U.S. When the (former) World Federalist Association focused on a gradual approach similar to that of the United Nations, the American Movement for World Government (AMWG) was established by Wm. H. D. Cox Jr. (Bill Cox) in 1955 along with many other respected leaders in the movement (see website below). AMWG created a new home for “all” American world federalists, including those that favored a constitutional convention. And, AMWG played a significant role in creating the Coalition for Democratic World Government.”
“AMWG believes that the growing and unregulated power of transnational corporations, along with superpower preemptive unilateral strikes, strongly suggests that NOW is the time to push for world government.”
“AMWG is associated with World Peace News (see below) and invites readers to subscribe to WPN.”
“We invite you to join AMWG. Basic dues are $35.00 per calendar year. Send check payable to AMWG to Frances Jellinek, Treasurer AMWG, 104 Paradise Harbor Blvd. #515, North Palm Beach, FL 33408.”
Hal Schaffer, President
Quotes they use to support their cause:
- “Unless some effective world super-government for the purpose of preventing war can be set up…the prospects for peace and human progress are dark…. If…it is found possible to build a world organization of irresistible force and inviolable authority for the purpose of securing peace, there are no limits to the blessings which all men enjoy and share.” –Winston Churchill
- “There is no salvation for civilization, or even the human race, other than the creation of a world government.” –Albert Einstein
- “… we have been warned by the power of modern weapons, that peace may be the only climate possible for human life itself … There must be law, steadily invoked and respected by all nations, for without law, the world promises only such meager justice as the pity of the strong upon the weak.” –President Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “We must create world-wide law and law enforcement as we outlaw world-wide war and weapons” –President John F. Kennedy
- “There is an increasing awareness of the need for some form of global government.” –Mikhail Gorbachev
Homework is Reading:
- Lenin, Stalin, and Hitler – Robert Gellately
- Left Turn – Tim Groseclose