Conservatives know and cherish our nation as it is founded upon “self-evident truth”, …that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with on with certain unalienable rights that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. These fundamental beliefs are what we must protect from the destroying influence of progressive liberalism.
Liberalism is fundamentally irreconcilable with conservatism. Their beliefs are utterly unaccountable to our “Founding Fathers” or to God. LIBERALISM strips man of everything that makes them human and replaces it with a series of egalitarian clichés and hollow gestures towards achieving socialist utopia.
NATURE / NATURAL LAW
- CONSERVATIVES BELIEVE: Human nature is immutable, uncontestable and no one may not change or distill the principles of natural law.
- PROGRESSIVES Liberals/Democrats claim: Early progressives despised this permanent natural law, so they began by moving away from natural law. Then finally denied the permanence of human nature altogether. Man is simply an organism. Because “man” is integrated in society or collective and is the result of circumstance or evolution; Nature is determined by elements and is not innate to man but imposed by society.
- Conservatives believe the “law” reflects justice in an absolute and universal sense, namely justice as set down by natural law.
- Liberals claim “law” reflects justice only in a qualified sense as it is determined by society “collective” to which it is applied by man. Man has the power to create his own law, by extension and “law” must evolve it is not constant.
- Conservatives form principles based on observation of what human nature is.
- Liberals form principles based on what they wish human nature, could be
- Conservatives believe history is divine providence
- Liberals see history, not as an act of Providence, but as a arbitrary force unto itself. Man is his own God, the maker of both his history and his fut
- Conservatives believe in the Ten Commandments; Marriage is man/woman; Morals do not change or evolve as they are constant
- Sexuality, morality and justice are “all subject to change” according to the needs of individuals in society or collective.
The tenets of liberalism are
- Unmitigated by reality. It changes to acquire votes; it changes to satisfy the few and ignores the many; an imperfect being (man) claiming they can provide utopian perfection. (Now that IS aan oxymoron.)
- “fluid” in application
- Un-tempered and soft to change laws as they see fit. (Constitution is HUGE obstacle)
- Unfettered and never restricted because they need to reconcile what liberalism is today versus what they think or hope it will be tomorrow.
Conservatism and the Constitution was leveled after WWII when liberal internationalism, otherwise known as the United Nations, was accepted. A 1957 quote,
“We Americans have maintained a degree of order and justice and freedom, very rare in history and behind these outward marks of success lie certain enduring principles of thought and action, which and a very considerable part, have created and protected our national life certain concepts and Americans minds are responsible for our private rights are sound government and our world prosperity.”
BOOM… Liberal rejection of Conservatism and Natural Law