WAKE UP FRIENDS: North America Union … Cruz is part of it! Trump threatens it. Folks, what does the future hold? NOTHING in politics is a coincidence. Ultimately the next step, Here it is: What’s worse than NAFTA? TPP (Obama-trade) (Trans Pacific Partnership) the next step: Merger of NAFTA with TPP. Link to the plan is noted in sources titled, “Building A “Global Trading Empire: The Merger of NAFTA and the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)” Proposed in 2012! Globalists are everywhere which is reflected in GOP establishment attacks on Trump.
NOTICE: The agreements of all and “all to come” place America sovereignty 2nd, not first to other nations. The road to NAFTA and TPP… Every agreement leads to another one…leading America away from its Constitutional Sovereignty.
1979 Reagan proposes North America agreement
1981 Reagan institutes the North America Common Market
1987 Reagan: Canada & US enter into the Canada/US Free Trade Agreement
1990 Bush Sr: Bush proposes a similar agreement with Mexico
1992 Bush Sr: Agenda 21
- Agenda 21 was actually established to create a world-wide political structure, including a mandate for compliant human action, and an engineered societal system leading to massive discordance within the human population.
1992 Bush Sr: Signs North America Agreement (North America Free Trade Agreement)
1993 Clinton: Signs NAFTA
- Creates North America Development Bank
- Creates Border Commission
- North American Agreement on Labor Cooperation (NAALC)
- North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation (NAAEC)
- NAFTA text has been highly
- influential in entrenching similar language in the Agreements of WTO
1994 Mexico proposes FTAA (Free Trade Area of the Americas) sister of NAFTA
- 33 nations of Central America, South America, & Caribbean
- Still Unratified or agreed
2000 Mexico President Vincente Fox proposes Free Trade
2001 Mexico President Fox calls for “North America Union “ within 20-30 years
2001 Bush: sign the “Quebec City Agreement” 3rd of the FTAA negotiations
- Agree to finalize in 2005
2004 Bush: CAFTA (Central America Free Trade Agreement)
- Regional agreement between the U.S. and five Central American countries: Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica.
- CAFTA agreement was a strategic step for Bush in the race toward a larger prize the Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA)
2004 Dr Robert Pastor proposes the “North America Union” founded on the EU.
2004 Bush: Council of Foreign relations creates Independent Council on “North America Union”
- Heidi Cruz (Ted’s wife) is part of the study
- Heidi, “I support the Task Force report and its recommendations aimed at building a safer and more prosperous North America,,, This is simply necessary to sustain a higher living standard for the poorest among us—truly the measure of our success. As such, investment funds and financing mechanisms should be deemed attractive instruments by those committing the capital and should only be developed in conjunction with market participants.”
2005 Bush: the CFR releases its report: “Building a North American Union”
2005 Bush: Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP)
- cooperation and information sharing, improving productivity, reducing the costs of trade, enhancing the joint stewardship of the environment, facilitating agricultural trade while creating a safer and more reliable food supply, and protecting people from disease
2005 Bush: Trans-Pacific Partnership begins
- New Zealand, Chile, Singapore and Brunei. Pacific Four or P-4.
2005 Bush: Ted Cruz recruits John Roberts for the Supreme Court
2008 Bush: 2008, announced the US would join the deferred P-4 negotiations on financial services
2008 Bush: Expands comprehensive negotiations for an expanded trans-Pacific agreement
2008 Obama: Announces intent to engage in the P-4 to be named TPP
2010 Obama: Fast track TPP negotiations and 1st of 4 rounds of TPP negotiations begin
2011 Obama: 5 rounds of TPP negotiations… Obama intent on completing in his term
2012 Obama: MAP-21 law passed Trans-Texas Corridor and NAFTA Superhighways
- Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA), the federal direct loan and loan guarantee program, will be expanded
2015 Obama: Finalizes details of the TPP: Constructed in total secrecy
This timeline represents how liberals and globalists move America away from the Constitution and barters away its sovereignty.
Cruz worked for Bush as Domestic Policy Advisor which is directly impacted by NAFTA and now TPP. His wife worked on the CFR… Ted does not threaten the globalist movement nor has Ted called for ending the TPP or NAFTA. Nor has Ted denied during his campaign denial of support for a NA Union. Then again Ted has flip-flopped on more than 35 issues. Note Heidi’s opinion of a NA Union, the Ted claims “that Heidi’s involvement with the Council on Foreign Relations was a matter of her joining as a voice of dissent.” Hmmm “he is for “fast tracking” trade agreements and supports Obama doing same. Apparently Cruz cares little about American jobs, and even less about American sovereignty.
If the TPP is Fast-Tracked the agreement is permanent and the next President does not have to sign the agreement and can not usurp its power. Oh wait, Ted is running for President and, if elected, he would be from responsibility to determine its fate or be in the position to reveal his true intentions as a globalist.
Ted fails to grasp telling the truth as he is truthful less than 10% of the time according to Poltifact. Who knows what he really believes. He claims to be against Obama’s executive amnesty for millions of illegal aliens in this country, on March 27, 2015, Ted Cruz indicated he “remains open to a path to legal status for undocumented workers.”
“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.” –John Adams
Can we fight this trend? Yes and no. No, because ultimately we are headed towards fulfilling the Revelations prophesy of One world government and currency, but we must go out kicking and screaming to protect the envy of the entire world “The United States of America.”
However, Trump threatens the TPP, NAFTA, Iran deal … and a plethora of Establishment agreements.