SOCIALISM: DESTRUCTION OF FOUNDING FATHER VALUES
…more importantly: destruction of the Constitution
Yes, whether you buy into this notion of a Socialist America, the Progressive effort is to transform the United States to a Socialist state. Socialism, no way! If you read the dramatic changes to Federal Government in the 20th Century … the transformation continues today. Really? Yes. Here is a short list without encompassing all pages of this writing: Social Security; Taxation; SEC, FCC, DOE, DOT… How is this socialist? Glad you asked. Social Security is obvious, yet the others appear harmless, but are deadly. According to the Constitution, who may enact laws: Congress; Each of the Departments I named issue laws; standards, guidelines, and mandates. Oh, you say these and similar departments are valuable and necessary in America? Consider this, IF Congress adhered to the Constitution your claims are then bunk. Congress would be efficient and effective without wasting time away from Washington or with special interest groups or committee’s or managing Health Care, Social Security, Medicare, or any other Socialist program. Imagine if the time, effectively focused on National Defense; our International borders; tariffs & excise taxes, and National Debt…how productive it could be.
“You Americans are so gullible. You won’t accept communism outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of Socialism until you finally wake up & find that you already have communism. It will weaken your economy until you fall like over ripe fruit.” – Khrushchev
Dale Steinreich puts it this way, “Retirement is among the most economically wasteful and socially destructive institutions created by government.” Alternatively, how about John Adams quote, “fear is the foundation of most governments.” Hmm, compare the current size of the US Government to England at the time of the revolution. Our founders feared government growth and specifically designed our nation as a limited federal government. So much for that, progressives, in the name of Darwinism, continue to expand government. In addition, Democrats wonder why conservatives are energized and drawn to the rapidly expanding Tea Party.
So we have come 234 years to be plagued by the King’s failed ideology. Do not stand for it!
The goal of socialism is generally based on materialism and understanding that human behavior is largely shaped by the social environment. In particular, scientific socialism, holds that social mores, values, cultural traits, while economic practices are social creations, and are not the property of an immutable natural law. The ultimate goal for Marxist socialists is the emancipation of labor from alienating work… Marxists argue that freeing the individual from the necessity of performing work in order to receive goods would allow people to pursue their own interests and developing their own talents without coercion into performing labor for others.
Karl Marx designed his manifesto as a formula to destroy a middle class. This contradicts the American Dream and free enterprise as the middle class represent the heart and soul pumping life into our capitalist system. America is the greatest Nation in history and it is…a Republic.
“In any comparison between the free market system and socialism, nowhere is the miracle of capitalism more evident than in the production and distribution of food. We eat better, for a lower percentage of earnings, than any other people on earth. We spend about 17 percent of the average family’s after-tax income for food. The American farmer is producing two and one-half times as much as he did 60 years ago with one-third of the man-hours on one-half of the land. If his counterparts worldwide could reach his level of skill, we could feed the entire world population on one-tenth of the land that is now being farmed worldwide. The biggest example comes, I think, when you compare the two superpowers. I’m sure that most of you are aware that some years ago the Soviet Union had such a morale problem with the workers on the collective farms that they finally gave each worker a little plot of ground and told him he could farm it for himself and sell in the open market what he raised. Today, less than 4 percent of Russia’s agricultural land is privately farmed in that way, and on that 4 percent is raised 40 percent of all of Russia’s vegetables, and 60 percent of all its meat.” – Ronald Reagan
Newsmax Magazine summarized Socialism from a book titled, “The Politically Incorrect guide to Socialism” by Kevin D Williamson as…
- Socialism fails at everything it purports to do: improving the lot of the poor, equalizing distribution of wealth, and rationalizing the use of economic resources
- Obamacare is socialism — and it has been designed along explicitly socialist lines
- European socialist healthcare started as a subsidy in Britain and grew to involuntary euthanasia in Denmark within 40 years
- The U.S. housing bubble is an excellent example of socialist central planning gone wrong
- Socialism and communism are blood brothers. How the great communist leaders regularly described themselves, their work, and their philosophy as socialist
- Socialism has failed when applied nationally (the U.S.S.R., China, India, Vietnam), or in modified forms across mixed economies ( Britain’s nationalized industries), or in particular sectors within largely capitalist economies (national healthcare programs)
- Sweden Stinks: the dark side of a socialist paradise
- The energy powerhouse of Venezuela, under socialism, has become an economic basket case subject to rationing and blackouts
- Public Schools are American Socialism in Action — with results similar to those of socialist programs everywhere
- Repression: the one simple reason it is an inevitable feature of socialism, not an aberration
- In the modern era, socialism has become a crony- oriented system for the exercise of power and the distribution of political benefits
- Central planning always works best for the class that produces the planners — which is why in the U.S. it is a middle-class, not working-class phenomenon
- M. Big Business is all too often a reliable friend of central-planning regimes, because they serve their interests against competitors
- In mixed economies, regulation acts as a proxy for direct state ownership of the means of production
- Capitalism vs. Socialism: A Case Study: How post-WWII Hong Kong, a poor country with few natural resources, became one of the richest polities in the world, while India — which won independence from Britain at about the same time — became an economic basket-case
- The recent financial crisis in Greece, Portugal, and Italy is an inevitable consequence of the European model of democratic socialism
- As murderous tyrants such as Stalin and Mao were, far more people died from unnecessary starvation under socialist management of food production
- Socialism and the environmental movement has a convenient ally and is a first-rate source of political camouflage
“Don’t drink the water in Washington, it makes you liberal.” – Dick Morris
- Socialism: An Economic and Sociological Analysis – Ludwig von Mises
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to Socialism – Kevin Williamson
- Never Enough: America’s Limitless Welfare State – William Voegeli
- “Atlas Shrugged” by Ayn Rand
- “Invasion of the Body Snatchers”